We have a very limited number of openings left for dedicated HBHS students to join our team. Please contact Kirin Kunkle, Lucas Ruebsamen or Mr. Egan to inquire about joining.
Requirements of Members
As a member of our team, you can expect to spend about 5-10 hours per month as a team member, or 10-15 hours/month as a member of the engineering sub-group. We ask that all members be prepared to commit to the following:
- Attend our bi-weekly (on-campus or virtual) meetings.
- Engineering Team members may have to meet outside of campus 2-3x per month.
- Join our Discord Chat and keep up to date with our latest developments.
Benefits of Joining
Be a part of something big! There is no one person who can make this project a success, we need your help and all benefit when we work together.
- Incredible opportunity to list on your college applications.
- Learn about Business, Marketing, Software and Engineering.
- Up to 10 team members will get to be present at the event (rule subject to change).
- Get to learn about and talk with local businesses and residents.